The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Thursday, June 7, 2018, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA.
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of April 26, 2018 Special Commission Meeting and May 3, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
6. Enforcement Report May 2018 – Captain Edward Skena
7. Receive an Update Regarding the Legislation Filed for the 2018 Regular Session – Cole Garrett, Executive Counsel
8. Receive an Update on Recreational Red Snapper Landings – Jason Adriance, Fisheries Biologist
9. Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent to Modify Rules on Mature and Immature Female Blue Crab Harvest – Peyton Cagle, Fisheries Biologist
10. Update on LDWF Response to MDWFP Discovery of CWD in Mississippi – Johnathan Bordelon, Deer Program Manager
11. Receive Presentation on “The Manitoba Waterfowl Habitat Securement Project” Proposal – John Davis, Vice President of Development, Delta Waterfowl
12. Receive Presentation on “Securing a Legacy of Habitat in Saskatchewan with Enduring Benefits for Current and Future Generations to Enjoy” Proposal – Pat Kehoe, Director of International Partnerships, Ducks Unlimited Canada
13. Set October 2018 Commission Meeting Date
14. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4733370460985329922
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov . To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup .
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.