The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 4, 2018, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA.
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of September 6, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
6. Enforcement Report, September 2018
7. Receive and Consider a Resolution to Rename the LDWF “Louisiana Room” to the “Joe L. Herring Room”
8. Recognize the Archery in Louisiana Schools Participants and Program
9. Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent on Houseboat Registration
10. Receive presentation on the 50 year Anniversary of Brown Pelican Reintroduction to Louisiana
11. Receive a Presentation on the Dredge Fill Material Program
12. Receive and Consider a Declaration of Emergency to Amend the Current Louisiana Cervid Carcass Importation Regulation to include Louisiana Lands East of the Mississippi River in East Carroll, Madison and Tensas Parishes
13. Receive a Report on the LDWF Freshwater Fish Hatchery Program
14. Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent for the 2019 Derelict Crab Trap Removal Program
15. Reconsider December 2018 Commission Meeting Date
16. Set February 2019 Commission Meeting Date
17. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.