- Resident applicants must provide proof of residency such as a Louisiana driver’s license, (held continuously for 12 months) voter’s registration, vehicle registration and state income tax.
- Non-residents applicants must provide proof of residency from their domiciliary state, such as driver’s license, voter’s registration, vehicle registration and state income tax.
- Applicants applying for a license in a business name must provide documentation showing proof of valid federal tax ID# assigned to business name and proof of authorized signature, or an occupational license will be required.
Commitment to Privacy at LSU
LSU Data Privacy
You can access the LSU Data Privacy Statement here.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or if you would like to report an issue or complaint, please contact the University at [email protected].
Personal Data Requests:
If you would like to make a request regarding your personal data submitted to the University, please email [email protected] and be sure to include the following details:
- Type of Data Request
- Deletion - request removal of your personal data from University systems
- Copy - request a copy of your personal data from University systems
- Modify – request assistance/direction regarding making changes to your personal data from University systems
- URL of the specific form/application where the data resides