The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission will meet at 9:30 a.m., Thursday, July 1, at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters, located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
Due to the public health emergency guidelines established in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, attendance will be restricted to 75% of the room capacity. A separate section will be available for members of the public who would like to remain socially distanced and who would like to remain masked.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of June 3, 2021 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Approval of July 1, 2021 Agenda
6. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
a) Presentation of Plaque to State Representative Tony Bacala
7. Enforcement Report, June 2021 – Major Edward Skena, Enforcement Division
8. Review of Resolution on Waterfowl Breeding Grounds Funding and Announcement of a Request for Proposals to be Presented to the Wildlife and Fisheries Commission on August 5, 2021 – Larry Reynolds, Waterfowl Biologist
9. Receive a Report on the Lake Bistineau Barrier Project – Ricky Moses, Inland Fisheries Biologist
10. Receive a Report on the 2021 Regular Legislative Session – Cole Garrett, General Counsel
11. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Zoom. To attend via webinar register at: https://wlf-la.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aRUNlYn3RcqKdwyHa9xz1Q. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The public will have an opportunity to provide comments on the above agenda by attending in person or by sending an email to [email protected] by 2 p.m. on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. Your email must include the agenda item # in the subject of your email. The body of your message should include your name and address before your comment.
No comments will be accepted via webinar.