The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission will meet at 9:30 a.m., Thursday, November 4, at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters, located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of October 7, 2021 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Approval of November 4, 2021 Agenda
6. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
a) Overview of Text-to-Tag and LA Wallet – Alvin Henry, Statewide Program Manager
7. Enforcement Report, October 2021 – Major Edward Skena, Enforcement Division
8. Receive a Summary of 2021 Spotted Seatrout Surveys – Dr. Jack Isaacs, Economist
9. Receive and Consider an Updated Assessment of Spotted Seatrout in Louisiana Waters with Basin Specific Trends and Updated Spotted Seatrout Management Measures – Jason Adriance, Fisheries Biologist
10. Discussion of Limits and Seasons for the Harvest of Sharks in Louisiana – Jason Adriance, Fisheries Biologist
11. Receive and Consider a Declaration of Emergency to Accept Oyster Lease Renewals by Mail – Marc Maniscalco, Oyster Lease
12. Announcement of 2022 Commission Meeting Dates (January 6, February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, October 6, November 3 and December 1)
13. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Zoom. To attend via webinar register at: https://wlf-la.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qMdGLXJ-Soy6fAua9Ikd4A. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The public will have an opportunity to provide comments on the above agenda by attending in person or by sending an email to [email protected] by 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Your email must include the agenda item # in the subject of your email. The body of your message should include your name and address before your comment.