The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, November 1, 2018, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA.
The following items will be discussed:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Adoption of October 4, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
- Enforcement Report, October 2018
- Present the Shikar Safari Officer of the Year Award
- Present the Mississippi Flyway Council Officer of the Year Award
- Announce the Winning Artist for the 2019 Louisiana Duck Stamp Contest
- Receive and Consider a Resolution that Establishes and Adds Acreage to the Elmer’s Island Wildlife Complex
- Receive and Consider a Resolution of Support for the Reauthorization of the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Receive and Consider a Declaration of Emergency Authorizing the Secretary of LDWF to Reopen the Commercial King Mackerel Season in State Waters to Coincide with a Reopening in Federal Waters
- Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent to Un-Designate Certain Water Bottoms East of the Mississippi River as Public Oyster Seed Grounds
- Receive a Summary Presentation on the October 2018 Gulf of Mexico Fisheries Management Council Meeting
- Set March 2019 Commission Meeting Date
- Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5967997777414159875
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to Rene LeBreton, Public Information, (504) 286-8733, [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.