- $ 75 S1 through Cornell University website
- $135 S2 virtual through LSU AgCenter
- $ 70 required books must be purchased by participants through University of Florida Extension Bookstore:
- HACCP: Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Training Curriculum (6th Edition) SGR 137 http://ifasbooks.ifas.ufl.edu/p-1550-haccp-hazard-analysis-and-critical-control-point-training-curriculum-6th-edition.aspx
- Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls Guidance (FDA Hazards Guide) (4th Edition) SGR 129 http://ifasbooks.ifas.ufl.edu/p-1111-fish-and-fishery-products-hazards-and-controls-guidance-fda-hazards-guide-4th-edition.aspx
Commitment to Privacy at LSU
LSU Data Privacy
You can access the LSU Data Privacy Statement here.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or if you would like to report an issue or complaint, please contact the University at [email protected].
Personal Data Requests:
If you would like to make a request regarding your personal data submitted to the University, please email [email protected] and be sure to include the following details:
- Type of Data Request
- Deletion - request removal of your personal data from University systems
- Copy - request a copy of your personal data from University systems
- Modify – request assistance/direction regarding making changes to your personal data from University systems
- URL of the specific form/application where the data resides