The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Monday, December 3, 2018, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA.
The following items will be discussed:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Adoption of November 1, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
- Enforcement Report, November 2018 – Major Edward Skena, Enforcement Division
- Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent on Dredge Fill Material Program – Kyle Balkum, Biologist Director
- Receive a Presentation on the New WMA Self-Clearing Permit App – Steve Smith, Wildlife Biologist
- Receive an Update on Chronic Wasting Disease Status – Scott Durham, Wildlife Biologist Director
- Receive a Presentation from the Louisiana Oyster Task Force (OTF) – OTF Representative
- Set April 2019 Commission Meeting Date
- Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6092608729370592771
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.