The following is the agenda for the Louisiana Shrimp Task Force Meeting. The public is invited to attend.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
Terrebonne Council Meeting Room
8026 Main Street, Houma, LA 70360
- Roll call and introduction of guests
- Approval of September 14, 2015 meeting minutes and December 9, 2015 agenda
- Treasury Report
- Old Business
- Sustainability update- Damon Morris
- New Business
- Shrimp enforcement and penalties- Andy Gibson
- Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority (CPRA) recommendations on Mississippi River Diversions
- Officer Elections
- Public Comment
- Set Next Meeting
The meeting will be held in compliance with Louisiana’s Open Meetings Law as defined by Louisiana R.S. 42:11, et seq. The public is invited to attend. To listen in to the meeting via webinar register at
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.la.gov or www.FishLA.org. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.