The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission will meet at 9:30 a.m., Thursday, December 2, at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters, located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of November 4, 2021 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Approval of December 2, 2021 Agenda
6. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
7. Present the 2021 NASBLA Boating Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award to Sgt. Tim Fox – Captain Clay Marques, Enforcement Division
8. Enforcement Report, November 2021 – Major Edward Skena, Enforcement Division
9. Announce 2022/2023 Duck Stamp Competition Winner – Scott Durham, Biologist Director
10. Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent to Specify Minimum Age Requirement for Hunter Education Online-Only Certification Option – Eric Shanks, Biologist Program Manager
11. Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent to Modify Spotted Seatrout Size and Bag Limit Regulations – Jason Adriance, Fisheries Biologist
12. Discussion of the Use of Electronic Data to Collect Commercial and Recreational Fishing and Hunting Harvest Information – Jason Froeba, Fisheries Biologist Administrator, David Hayden, Program Manager and Scott Durham, Wildlife Director
13. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Zoom. To attend via webinar register at: https://wlf-la.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_he0pAw41SwKzq-CzDJs56w. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The public will have an opportunity to provide comments on the above agenda by attending in person or by sending an email to [email protected] by 2 p.m. on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Your email must include the agenda item # in the subject of your email. The body of your message should include your name and address before your comment.