- Reef Fish Amendment 48/Red Drum Amendment 5 – Status Determination Criteria and Optimum Yield for Reef Fish and Red Drum
- Framework Action to Adjust State Recreational Red Snapper Catch Limits
- Framework Action to Modify Gray Triggerfish Catch Limits
- Framework Action to Modify Gulf of Mexico Lane Snapper Catch Limits and Accountability Measures.
Commitment to Privacy at LSU
LSU Data Privacy
You can access the LSU Data Privacy Statement here.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or if you would like to report an issue or complaint, please contact the University at [email protected].
Personal Data Requests:
If you would like to make a request regarding your personal data submitted to the University, please email [email protected] and be sure to include the following details:
- Type of Data Request
- Deletion - request removal of your personal data from University systems
- Copy - request a copy of your personal data from University systems
- Modify – request assistance/direction regarding making changes to your personal data from University systems
- URL of the specific form/application where the data resides