The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will hold a three-day webinar of its Standing, Reef Fish, Mackerel, Shrimp, and Socioeconomic, and Ecosystem Scientific and Statistical Committees. The meeting will be held May 3-5, 2021.
The Scientific and Statistical Committees will address the following:
- Management Considerations for Using Interim Analysis
- Gulf Red Grouper Updated Indices of Abundance
- Gulf Penaeid Shrimp Working Groups
- Gulf Royal Red Shrimp Index
- SEDAR 74 – Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Stock Assessment Participant Solicitation
- Grouper/Tilefish IFQ Review
- Allocation Review Guidelines
- Review of Acceptable Biological Catch Guidelines
- NMFS Policy Document: Determination of Best Scientific Information Available in the Southeast Region
- Gulf Gray Triggerfish Age Validation Challenges and recommendations
Public comment will be held over the webinar before the meeting adjourns.