The next regular commission meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Thursday, March 7, at Woodworth Town Hall, 9363 Hwy. US165 South, Woodworth, LA 71485.
The following items will be discussed:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Adoption of February 7, 2019 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Approval of March 7, 2019 Agenda
- Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
- Enforcement Report, February 2019 – Major Edward Skena, Enforcement Division
- Receive the Annual Report for the White Lake Wetlands Conservation Area – Amity Bass, Wildlife Biologist
- Receive Public Comments and Consider any Amendments to the Notice of Intent for Rule Changes in Wild Quadrupeds and Wild Bird Rules and Regulations, including Cervid Carcass Importation Ban Rules and Regulations, General and Wildlife Management Area Hunting Rules and Regulations, General and WMA Turkey Hunting Regulations, Along with Resident Game Hunting Season Date Adjustments for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, and Migratory Bird Season Adjustments for 2019-2020 – Tommy Tuma, Habitat Stewardship Branch Director
- Receive Presentation by the Department of Agriculture and Forestry (LDAF) Regarding LDAF’s Chronic Wasting Disease Prevention Measures for Pen-Raised Deer – Dr. Daniel Myrick, LDAF
- Set July 2019 Commission Meeting Date
- Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3064686749442781443
Due to the remote location of this meeting the webinar experience may be negatively impacted. The audio will be posted at http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/commission-meeting-minutes within 24 hours of the meeting.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.