The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA.
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of June 7, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
6. Enforcement Report June 2018 – Captain Edward Skena
7. Receive an Update on the June 2018 Gulf Council Meeting – Patrick Banks, Assistant Secretary, Office of Fisheries
8. Receive an Update on Recreational Red Snapper Landings and Consider Season Modification – Jason Adriance, Fisheries Biologist
9. Receive and Consider a Presentation to Evaluate Submitted Proposals for Use of Statutory-Dedicated Funding for Waterfowl Breeding Grounds Habitat Work, With a Decision on an Award for Contract – Larry Reynolds, Wildlife Biologist
10. Set November 2018 Commission Meeting Date
11. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7741109808066319362
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.la.gov . To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup .
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.