The Crab Task Force will meet on October 10, 2017, 1:00 pm, at 2021 Lakeshore Drive, Suite 210, New Orleans.
- Roll Call and Introduction of Guests
- Approval of July 11, 2017 Minutes and October 10, 2017 Agenda
- Financial Report
- New Business
- To Hear a Presentation on the 2018 Derelict Crab Trap Closure Areas- Peyton Cagle
- Discussion of Crab Season Closures- CTF
- Discussion of Leadership Workshop and Meeting Rules of Order- Anne Dugas
- To Consider Funding for the 2018 LA Fisheries Forward Summitt- Anne Dugas
- To Consider a Resolution to Support the State’s Continued Work on Gulf Hypoxia- Doug Daigle
- Public Comment
- Set Next Meeting
The meeting will be held in compliance with Louisiana’s Open Meetings Law as defined by Louisiana R.S. 42:11, et seq. The public is invited to attend. To listen in to the meeting via webinar register at:
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to the contact at the top of this announcement at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.