NMFS/NOAA representatives will be available on Tuesday, March 24th, Wednesday, March 25th and Thursday, March 26th to check TED’s (turtle exclusion devices) for fishing vessels and to answer any questions you may have. To speed up the TEDs compliance check, please release and hang your TEDs properly prior to their arrival at your vessel.
TEDs Compliance Check Schedule
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- Delcambre Canal (afternoon)
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gulf South- 8:30 am – 11:30 am
- JKS Seafood- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- Vermilion Gulf- 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Icy Seafood- 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- Intracoastal Seafood- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Any Other Docks at Intracoastal- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Please use the time on the schedule as a reference of when you should be at the dock since it may change based on how many boats participate. If you have any questions, please contact Mark Shirley (337)893-4337 or Thu Bui (337)828-4100 ext. 300.