The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on August 6, 2015 at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries main office in Baton Rouge, 2000 Quail Dr.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes of July 2, 2015 and July 23, 2015
- Commission Special Announcements/Personal Privilege
- To Recognize the Tchefuncte River Foundation River Clean-Up
- To Hear Enforcement Reports July 2015
- To Consider a Notice of Intent for Regulations on Saline Lake Game and Fish Preserve and Northwest Louisiana Game and Fish Preserve
- To Hear a Presentation on Preliminary Results from the 2015 Survey of Louisiana Waterfowl Hunters
- To Consider a Declaration of Emergency to set the 2015-16 Regular Season Waterfowl Hunting Regulations
- Set December 2015 Meeting Date
- Receive Public Comments
Live streaming available via GotoWebinar.com
Please register for LWF Commission August 2015 Commission Meeting at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®