- An informal Question and Answer session will be held immediately following the Reef Fish Committee on Tuesday, August 24, 2021. Leaders from the Gulf Council, NOAA Fisheries, and the Southeast Fisheries Science Center will answer questions from the public about the science and management of fisheries in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Public testimony will be held from 2:45 – 5:30 PM central time on Wednesday, August 25, 2021.
Commitment to Privacy at LSU
LSU Data Privacy
You can access the LSU Data Privacy Statement here.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or if you would like to report an issue or complaint, please contact the University at [email protected].
Personal Data Requests:
If you would like to make a request regarding your personal data submitted to the University, please email [email protected] and be sure to include the following details:
- Type of Data Request
- Deletion - request removal of your personal data from University systems
- Copy - request a copy of your personal data from University systems
- Modify – request assistance/direction regarding making changes to your personal data from University systems
- URL of the specific form/application where the data resides